Training and Coaching
- Self-Transformative Coaching
- Transformational Change Leadership
- Business Coaching
Organizations are continuously undergoing change and transformation programs. In order to ensure success of these Change Programs, a Transformational Change Leadership approach, that recognizes the human ego limitation, the biggest barrier to any change or transformation, as well as a methodology that caters for the obvious and hidden subconscious barriers to change, would be required. Without affirming the behaviours and values that it intends to embed within its staff complement in facing these transformation, organizations will continue to fail at the majority of their change programs.
Companies often brace their leadership and staff for substantial shifts, when in fact small incremental shifts in approach and thinking could ensure faster adoption and least resistance for a sustained transformative and innovative culture.
The QDS approach to managing transformations and growth model founds it premises on the following:
- Instead of focusing on the technical aspects of a new model, leaders and managers need to link strategic and systemic interventions to genuine self-discovery and self-development. This is a far better path to embracing the vision of the organization and to realizing its business goals.
- QDS proposes that by linking employees work to a Unity of Purpose (UP), and framing a change or transition along a deeper work purpose, in addition to providing staff with the tools to grow and mature within the organization, sustainable transformation may be imbibed within the culture.
- Staff, during change programs, are increasingly aware of any deviation from target behaviours and values. Failure to enact the transformation by leadership results in increased resistance, suspicion and in some instances, backward reversion to old and unwanted behaviours. This is exacerbated by staff exhibiting a wide spectrum of 'receptivity to change', a naturally occurring wide spectrum of maturity levels in staff, and any latent but toxic already present caustic 'resistance-noise' in an organization. Embedding values such as the commitment to grow people, displaying integrity, striving for excellence, and self/other respect, require an increased maturity level within individuals first, before lasting change can be witnessed.
- Recognizing that each individual contains dual aspects within their consciousness, latent, subconscious resistance, can be tackled with appropriate information and approaches.
Quintessence Development Solutions focuses specifically on such Transformational Change and Growth Leadership initiatives and can assist companies with their adherence to and execution of their Transformational Change Programs via its 2 accredited courses below.
Playing the dual role in balancing the playing field from both the personal and business relationships, Leyya was able to hold a space and maintain it, providing a sound foundation for team to come to the clarity of what we were seeking. Once this was achieved it was easy for all involved to see the next logical steps and the path we should follow to reach our intended successes, making the operational strategy logical, practical and within the scope of our understanding. From this point the taps of inspiration started to flow more freely allowing the essence of our intent to manifest in all areas of our business, and it didn’t stop there, this filtered down to the staff as the change management strategy was well received making it better received by all involved. We wish you all the best with your business well into the future, and looking forward to our next engagement. ( God willing )